Thursday, May 2, 2013

Sara's Crockpot Chicken from Recipes4Living

   I was wondering what to cook for supper the other day and this is what I found in the Internet.  It is called Sara's Crockpot Chicken.  I though it was calling my name.  And with only three ingredients, how easy.  Even I can do this on a lazy day. 

INGREDIENTS
4-6 FROZEN BONELESS, SKINLESS CHICKEN BREASTS (DO NOT THAW)
1 12OZ JAR OF SALSA (YOUR CHOICE)
2 TBSP OLIVE OIL (MAY OMIT OR USE MORE)  I used about 4.

DIRECTIONS 

Place frozen chicken into bottom of crockpot.
 
Pour salsa over.  Drizzle with olive oil.  

Cook on low for approx. 6 hours or until chicken is done.  The recipe says to serve over rice or to shred and us in a burrito or even cool and slice for sandwiches.  Everyone in the family wanted bake potatoes, so that is what we did and it was very good. 

 
THANK YOU RECIPE4LIVING for a another great recipe.  It was delicious.  I love this website for great recipes that ate easy to make.
 
 
Love to all,   Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment