Monday, May 6, 2013

Peanut Butter Cup Nests

 

  These are the cutest little nests ever (in my opinion).  I made them awhile ago for a bake sale and Bug would only let me talk about half of them to the sale.  She really liked them.  The "nest" tastes just like the peanut butter in a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup.  You could make these for more than just Easter.  They would be very cute for a baby or bridal shower.  Or even a afternoon tea or brunch.  The greatest thing about it is, it is super easy to do.  Here is the recipe.  I wish I could tell you where I got it from but I just don't remember.  If someone recognizes it, please take credit for it.
 
 
Peanut Butter Cup Nests
1 cup butter (It needs to be butter.)
2/3 cup peanut butter
2 cup powder sugar
1 tsp sugar
 
Directions
Stir all ingredients together.  Do not beat.
Shape.
Refrigerate to set.
 
How easy is that?  As easy as can be.  They are wonderful.
 
Love to all,   Sara 


No comments :

Post a Comment