Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My Goodness!

  I feel like I haven't been on here for years.  The last few weeks have been a whirlwind!  Between dance recitals (yes, that is plural), end of the school year, graduations, piano recitals, trying to get the garden in and yard work done to just keeping up with the everyday stuff, I am not finding enough hours in the day.  This past weekend, our school had its graduation.  We had a number of parties to go to all weekend long, starting with Friday night, Saturday afternoon and night and then Sunday after the graduation ceremony.  It was a wonderful weekend.  Many of the kids that graduated, I have know since birth.  It is crazy that they are now high school graduates.  I was feeling really old by Sunday. 
  I have a lot of events to post about and I promise to get to all of them in just a little bit.  Please bare with me.  All I can say is "Thank God it is finally summer, so maybe time will slow down just a little bit,"  Have a wonderful day.

Love to all,  Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment