Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Girl Scouts Awards Night & Banquet

 
 
  Tonight was our annual Girl Scouts Awards Night and Banquet.   I was very proud of the four girls that are in my troop.  Last year at this time, they weren't even sure if they were going to stay in the program.  They did and went on to earn their BRONZE AWARD, one of the highest achievements in the Girl Scout organization.  Being in middle school, these girls are extremely busy with many demands on their time.  Right now the only time we can meet in on Wednesdays from 4:00-5:00.  Between sports practices and games, piano lessons, confirmation classes and the list goes on and on.  I don't know how the girls get half of the things done that they do.  This week they decide if they will stay in scouts for another year.  I am almost positive two will and one will not, the other one I just don't know about.  I really hope she does.  I think scouts is just what she needs. 
 
Bug with her Bronze Award
 
Telling the parents what we did in the past year.
 
Our troop of four
 
Love to all,   Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment