Saturday, April 27, 2013

Hubby & My Anniversary

 
On our wedding day
 
  Yesterday was my hubby and mine 16th wedding anniversary.  It is so hard to believe that it has been 16 years already.  It has just flown by, but it also seems like we have been together forever also.  I would say we complement each other very well.  He is strong in areas that I am weak and visa versa.  I has stood by me throw all of my health crisis's in the last 16 years and has never complained (and there has been many).  I don't know where I would be with out my hubby.  I love him to death.  When we got married, we told people that we were going to give this marriage 60 years to decide if it was for us or not, but we were going to stick it out for the 60 years first.  Well so far so good!

No comments :

Post a Comment