Saturday, April 6, 2013

Egg Bake

Couldn't get a picture before someone got a piece.

   This past week, I found myself with a lot of extra eggs on hand.  Mainly because of an Easter egg dying experiment with my Bug that never happened.  Anyway with all the extra eggs, I thought it would be a perfect time to have an Egg Bake for supper.  I hope you like it as much as my family did!!

Egg Bake
  • 3 cups seasoned croutons
  • 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
  • 1 can cream of mushroom soup
  • 2 cups milk
  • 10 beaten eggs
  • 2 cups pork sausage, cooked
  • 1 green pepper, chopped
Directions: 
  1. Whisk together eggs, milk and soup. 
  2. Put croutons on the bottom of a greased 9x13-inch baking dish.
  3. Cover croutons with meat, then green pepper and then cheese.
  4. Pour egg mixture over all.
  5. Refrigerate overnight.  (We had this for supper, so I made in morning and refrigerated until time to bake).
  6. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
With the egg mixture poured on top.
 
 
Hope you enjoy!!!
 
Love to all,  Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment