Friday, March 1, 2013

Fibro Flares

  The past couple of days I have been in the midst of a terrible fibromyalgia flare.  During a flare, you have absolutely no energy, you hurt from head to toe, you just want to spend all your time in bed but you have a very hard time sleeping.  It is not a lot of fun.  This is one of the worst flares I have had in a long time.  What I hate the worst is the fibro fog that my mind is in.  I can't seem to remember anything and if I do remember I have to do something I don't have the energy.  I know I am just whining and I am sorry.  Let's just say I won't wish this on my worst enemy.  May tomorrow will be better!  Here is a link to tell you a little bit more about a fibro flare.  It can put it in words better than I can.  Happy reading!  What is a fibromyalgia flare?
  Love to all,   Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment