Thursday, June 6, 2013

Thank You Hubby

  I think the Hubby HATES pinterest.  He says it is because I get all these ideas that are great (I think he added that so I wouldn't get mad) but it just means more work for him.  I tell him, he seems to like to different recipes I have found and the different tips so I don't need his help doing some stuff around the house, so if he has to do a few extra things in the yard to make me happy "Oh Well."  This is the latest project I had the Hubby doing.  I think it turned out great! 

 
It took him from 9:00am to 5:00pm one Saturday, with only an hour break.  I couldn't believe how hard he worked that day or how long it took.  In my defense, he was only using a small electric chain saw when he should of been using the big gas powered one (which was forgotten at the shop), so it did take extra time and energy because of that.  I think it looks wonderful.  Thank you honey for all of your hard work around the house.  I don't know what I would do with out you.
 
Hubby made the crevice 14" deep.  

The amount of wood Hubby cut out of the log.  It will make some great bonfires.
 
We had two wheelbarrows full of sawdust.  We were able to mulch our strawberries and tomatoes with it.
 
I planted wave petunias.  I think they will look great draping down the log.
 
The finished product.
 

 
Love to all,   Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment