Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Love a Parade

  I love a parade!  This past weekend was our local town's annual celebration.  It is called "Irrigation Days."  Don't ask me why it is called that, because I have absolutely no idea!  It just always has been and probably always will be.  It is 3 days of fun in the sun. 
  Each year it is kicked off by a parade on Friday night.  This years theme was "Musical".  Many of the floats had a really good time with the theme.  I hope you enjoy the pictures of the parade.  It was a lot of fun. 
Replica of local grain elevator
Local Gas Company
Queen of neighboring town
Cool bug with a cooler paint job!
 Picking up candy
 Pony cart with a side kick
Love this old car!
Easy Rider!

Custom Machine!
Now that is a bunch of bull! LOL
Even the adults like the candy!

I love the horses in the parades!
One of my favorite floats
The Girl Scouts were Rocking Out!
There is always a high school class reunion.
Every cute characters on here,
The BIG EQUIPMENT!

There were many, many more participants in the parade that are not pictured here.  We had so much fun!

Love to all,   Sara
 

 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment