Saturday, December 28, 2013

The KRUD!!!!

 
Cartoon girl patient -
 
 
  I have the KRUD!!!!  At least that is what everyone around here is calling this cold, respitory infection, sinus infection, migraine produceing, fever riddled junk that young and old are coming down with.  This is my second round of it and hopefully my last.  I am not eating or sleeping, just coughing and blowing my nose and walking around with a can of Lysol to try and disinfect everything I touch.  I don't want anyone else to get this!  I had thought I was over this after taking the first round of antibiotics the doctor prescribed, but oh no, come Christmas Eve morning I was back in the clinic again.  I couldn't talk and had a killer headache.  I made it through Christmas Eve but we went home early, around 8:30, usually we don't get home until 11:00 - 11:30.  Christmas Day, I stayed in bed all day.  The hubby and Bug went to Hubby's side of the family.  I am sorry I couldn't be there, but my FIL & MIL are older and not in the best of health.  I would hate to get them sick!  My sister was very nice and brought me a big bowl of soup & plate of leftovers from Christmas Eve, so I didn't have to worry about making food for myself.  I don't think I got out of my PJs until 4:00 in the afternoon.  I really detest being sick!  Especially at this time of year, when Bug has time off & we could be out doing fun things.  I haven't even been able to put away my Christmas presents yet.  They are by the tree, where I put them after they were opened.  Not a fun time in our household right now!!
  I hope you Christmas was much better and it found you all happy and more importantly HEALTHY!

Love to all,   Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment