Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Bug Plays Piano at Church!


   Well, this mama's heart was swelling with pride!  A couple of Sundays ago, my little Bug played for church.  She was in charge of the prelude, postlude and two hymns.  She did so well!  I could feel my mom's presence with us in church that day!  She would of been grinning from ear to ear.  For many years, my mother was the organist in our church.  She always told my sister and I that one of her grandchildren was going to play the piano.  My sister's kids had absolutely no interest in it, so my mom really pushed for Bug to take lessons, especially once she showed an interest in it.  Now that Bug has played for church, it feels like things have come full circle.  It is just the way things are supposed to be.

 
Love to all,    Sara

No comments :

Post a Comment