Sunday, January 27, 2013

Sunday Morning

Good Morning!

  Yes, I am skipping out of church this morning, but the husband and daughter are going so I don't feel so bad.  I just had surgery on Friday, so I feel I have a pass for this one Sunday.  You will notice in the blog that my life involves a lot of things going on around church.   As for my surgery,  it was a minor, same day thing.  No big deal.  I was even able to go over to a friend's house last night for awhile.  I had to have a bladder sling but in.  I never thought at the age of 44, I would need one, but as they say "Never say never."  So far so good.  Everything has been going really well so far.  The worst pain has been in my shoulder of all places.  I think maybe during surgery, they had me in an odd position.  I think the best part of it all is Robert, the husband, said I could get a maid to clean the house for the next month or so.  The time the doctor said I couldn't vacuum, lift etc.  Hopefully I can get him to make it a permanent situation.  Fingers crossed! :)  I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday.  Bye for now!

No comments :

Post a Comment